Microsoft Teams helps to realize your collaborative vision—a chat-based collaboration tool for teamwork in Office 365 that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective.
Chat the way you work, wherever you are
- Quickly and easily transition from a one-on-one chat to audio or video calling.
- Record calls and make them visible in chat history for later viewing.
- Use tags to help team members locate conversation threads.
- Use iOS, Android, or Windows Phone to access Microsoft Teams when you're on the go.
Get instant access to the people, content, and tools that drive today's diverse teams
- Use one central hub to meet, work, share, and chat.
- Organize team conversations with channels, which let your group discussions by topic, discipline, project—or just for fun.
- Share screens and collaborate on content from within Microsoft Teams.
- Get rich scheduling features, with built-in access to team member email and free/ busy calendar availability.
- Integrate with other Office apps, including Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Skype for Business, and Outlook.
- Search across people, files, and chat threads.
Customize each team's collaborative workspace to encourage creativity and efficiency
- Use Tabs, Connectors, and automation bots to make team workspaces your own and simplify access to the tools and services that teams use most.
- Gather information and streamline tasks from within the workflow, with support for cross-channel and third-party bots.
- Configure tabs to customize the environment with Microsoft or third-party services, including Visual Studio Team Services, Trello, and SAP.
- Bring teams together with mobile access and accessibility features.
Preserve peace of mind with the security and stability of Office 365
- Help protect important IP through multifactor authentication and built-in information protection.
- Get support for standards such as SOC 1, SOC 2, EU Model Clauses, and HIPPA.